Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Most embarassing moment

  1. #1
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar
    Ok guys we are gonna start a post on our most embarrassing moment(s) *G I guess I'll go first.

    One summer day I went with my brother to pick up his best friend that had just flew in to visit for the summer. After picking him up at the airport we decided to go downtown for the day. Since it was a hot summer day I was wearing a cute little summer dress. So there we are downtown standing at the corner waiting for the light to change when all of a sudden a subway had passed beneathe me. I was standing on the grate when it passed so needless to say I wore my dress around my head *blushes I was so embarrassed everyone was looking at me. In case anyone doesn't know downtown Toronto on a hot summer Sat. it was packed with people *L


    (Moral of the story......never stand on top of those subway grates....EVER!!!! *L)


    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

    [This message has been edited by ~*AngelKiss*~ (edited November 25, 2001).]

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    My most embarrassin moment is when i was 18...My mom and I went shoppin...we went to go and pay for our stuff at the cashier...I reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter and it fell on the floor so i bent over to pick it up and i did a summersault well i was down pickin it up...so now when i drop something outta my hand i never pick it i jus let it be *L*

    ------------------
    CanadianGirl!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I was staying with friends one summer, and I got back to find a note asking me to come and "rescue" my friend from her neighbour who lived next door....

    I went into the garden and the neighbours dog ran out of the house and started snarling around my ankles...I stopped to let him get used to me and an upstairs window opened...

    The woman who lived there shouted down to me.."It's ok...just kick his balls.." I said huh? - as you would!

    She said again that it was ok - I should just kick his balls...I thought fair enough *L* and kicked the dog in the balls!

    Just as I connected square on to his nuts, what should I see out of the corner of my eye, but two tennis balls........

    The neighbour never spoke to me again...*L*

    ------------------
    John

  4. #4
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    I have a new one. Not spelling embarrassing correctly in the topic *blushes

    *LOL Oh well we'll just have to ignore it and pretend it's correct *G

    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    as a side note: i vote that johnUK submit his story to reader's digest...or at very least, some magazine.
    that story made me roll for quite a few minutes.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~

    General Philosophy

  6. #6
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Post


    *wonders where Shatoushka's post went...

    How strange *shrugs

    Now c'mon people this thread should be full of funny stories. I need details folks, lotsa details *LOL

    ------------------
    To love is nothing
    To be loved is something
    To love and be loved is everything......

  7. #7
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    YEAH SHATOUSHKA tell us about yer most embarrassin moment you have to have one eh? *L*


    ------------------
    CanadianGirl!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Come on Shatoushka...*L*

    Surely you're not too embarrassed to post it..?? wink


    ------------------
    John

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok...here's the skinny.

    i DID post my most embarrassing moment.
    i DID delete it.
    i shall explain why...

    for a long time i have been trying to get a friend of mine to come to hostboard. since we have only been corresponding through email, he happened to ask me what my fave movies were.
    i sent him the link to AK's board.
    after that point, i remembered that embarrassing post of mine...
    you see, i share a class with this guy. and...
    well...
    ITS EMBARRASSING!!!!!! lol.
    (especially since it seems that AK read it wink)
    i couldn't have this guy reminding me of it everyday!!!

    so, i will give a pretty highlight to you other guys that missed it.

    my most embarrassing moment contains the following key words:

    school
    stairs
    skirt
    undies

    got it? wink
    i rest my case. lol.


    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~

    General Philosophy

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink


    Don't worry Shatoushka... biggrin

    It wasn't just AK that happened to read it wink
    Hehehe



    ------------------
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •